Sunday, January 27, 2008

Someone's in the Kitchen with Mommy


Yesterday I let the Peanut help me make popovers. We donned our aprons and got to work so we could have them ready for our playdate with Julie and Gracie. Daphne did a great job pouring and stirring. She was very serious about the whole thing. She's been watching a lot of Emeril lately. I think she is going to grow up to be either a musician or a chef. Whatever she is, I have no doubt she will be the boss of people.



The popovers were delicious, and we had a great time playing with Gracie.
Today, we celebrated my dad's birthday, so she has had a cinnamon roll, a cupcake, and some ice cream, and only a 20 minute nap in the car. We are in for a delightful afternoon. It's always fun when Daphne's all sugared up and over-tired. I better go see if Kev needs help.

1 comment:

Gye Greene said...

Great hat!


--GG