Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Final Week of Mystery

One week from today, Kev and I get to find out if the Peanut is a boy or a girl. So if you were planning to wager, you better get your bets in quick-like, because it won't be long until the mystery is solved. I can't wait.

Whatever it is, it has started doing a little kick-boxing routine, which is nice and kinda tickles. I am pretty sure this was brought on by Kev's delicious New Year's Gumbo.

I hope all y'all are off to a good start in 2006. Happy New Year!

5 comments:

marty said...

Kim has chosen girl and being the betting man I am, I will take those odds and proclaim the Peanut a male. At stake: a night out to the movies (winners choice on the flick) w/ a large bucket O popcorn, beverage, and small side candy if so desired. Make it so!

Tara said...

I'll do the best I can to make one of you a winner!

marty said...

All this talk of Toulula reminds me of the movie Cool Runnings:

Sanka Coffie: So what should we call her?
Junior Bevill: How about Tallulah.
Sanka Coffie: Tallulah, sounds like a 2 dollar hooker. Where did you come up with that.
Junior Bevill: It's my mother's name.

Tara said...

Now I want to see Cool Runnings and Princess Bride again.

How 'bout Buttercup Holt?

Wait, I better not give Kev any more ideas...

goostermon said...

The Princess Bride is probably my favorite movie of all time. Look out for those ROUS's! (rodents of unusual size). Let's hear it for TRUE LOVE.

It was also reassuring to see Max the wizard in retirement say that it's possible to be only MOSTLY dead.