Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My Bacon Number

Fun Fact:
I am no more than four degrees from Kevin Bacon. My friend Gordon was in a movie called Schtickmen with this dude named Oliver, who was in a movie with Laura Linney, who was in a movie with Kevin Bacon. And if the Oliver dude is the same Oliver dude I think he is, I've met him a few times before, which would put my Bacon number at three.

UPDATE: My Bacon number = 3. Just googled Oliver Tull, it's the same dude. I once played Smashball with Oliver in Teitze Park at a Shannon and Troy picnic.

3 comments:

john clarke said...

Oliver Tull is a humorous human.

I remember watching that overwrought "Life of David Gale" and saying, hey, that TV reporter dude is Oliver Tull.

Tara said...

Yes! Congratulations to you all!

shy_smiley said...

I like to think my Bacon Number is 1, because I saw him at the Rialto with his Bacon Brother, singing their Bacon Brother songs, which I actually enjoyed quite a bit. Do concerts count as celebrity encounters if the celebrity in question is better-known as a movie star than a rock star?