Thursday, August 02, 2007

Theme-Free Thursday

In other words, I got nothin'.

Last night we watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. This is a genius movie that everyone should see. It has some of the greatest characters in film history. If any of you have read the book, please tell me if it is worth doing. I need a good paperback to take on our trip.

It is August now, and so far we have had a pretty mild summer. It appears that is about to change. It is supposed to be really hot and sunny this weekend.

I am going to be 39 any day now. It just doesn't seem right.

So far, 9 people have taken yesterday's poll, and the 80s is winning. I haven't voted. I can't decide. Next week's poll may or may not be about aliens.

Ok. Well, that's all I've got. Tomorrow is Flashback Friday.

1 comment:

K. said...

The book is just as good as the movie. There is an undertone of misogyny in Ken Kesey's writing which is somewhat disturbing, but 8th grade English class analysis notwithstanding, it is a great book