Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Top Five Tuesday

Top Five Reasons I wish I was still on Vacation:

  1. I didn't have to drive for a whole week.
  2. I didn't have to plan meals or cook them for a whole week.
  3. It is hot here. It was not hot on vacation.
  4. My house is a mess.
  5. Pollution here is Level Red or Orange every day.

And because that Top Five list is so filled with negativity, here is a more positive bonus Top Three list:

Top Three Snack Cakes:

  1. Hohos
  2. Ding Dongs
  3. Hostess Cupcakes

I never really cared for the Twinkie.

2 comments:

K. said...

I'm a Ring Ding man myself.

You may say, "but isn't a Ring Ding the same as a Ding Dong?". It's a question we all ask ourselves from time to time. Yes, both are creme filled hockey-puck-shaped chocolately snack cakes. But as this website illustrates, there are two kinds of people in the world: those that fall in the Ding Dong camp, and those that prefer the real deal.

-K.

Gye Greene said...

Interesting about not being into the Twinkie.

When I was a kid, I didn't like chocolate (too strong; although I liked choc. chip cookies just fine, and choc cake; just not candy bars and such). So, the choc. coating of Ding Dongs was too much for me -- I had to peel them off.

Whereas Twinkies were fine.


--GG