Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wednesday is Poll Day


Tomorrow, I have to get up early and attend a long boring conference about medicare, so here is the Whaddayathink Wednesday poll in advance. I guess it's more of a hypothetical. I look forward to checking the results when I get home.


You have the opportunity to take your dream vacation for free, but you are handcuffed to Gilbert Gottfried (except in the restroom). Do you go?
Yes
No
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Now, when I say dream vacation, I mean DREAM vacation. For example, for me, this means an Antarctic Cruise and visiting the penguins. And as annoying as Gilbert Gottfried is, I couldn't pass up the penguins.

4 comments:

Julie said...

What are you going to a medicare meeting?

Tara said...

To get Continuing Ed hours for my SLP license. It was SO boring.

Gye Greene said...

Aw, Gilbert G. isn't so bad.

Now, if you asked the same question, but said "Pauley Shore"... ;)


(How would your results differ?)


--GG

Tara said...

Haha...yeah, he's worse, but I'd still go. It's the PENGUINS.