Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Don't Get It

When WE ask Daphne to smile and pose for a nice picture, we get this (above), or this (below),


Or this:


But somehow the school photographer got this:


WHAT?! No rock and roll face? No weird fake smile?
He must have magic powers. Or candy.


On a completely unrelated note, here is something else I just don't get. How in the world did America vote for Katie Whatshername and Paige Miles and Tim Urban over Lily Scott, Kaitlyn Epperly, and the great be-mulleted Alex Lambert? Good grief. I will quit watching if they vote off Siobhan or Crystal. Well, I probably won't quit watching, but I'll be real mad.
I went to Target - by myself! - today and shopped joyfully for Liberty of London products. Thank you Target for being so cool, even if it is for a limited time only.
Now, to the library.

2 comments:

Gye Greene said...

First pose: ...and yet, she was a super-hero for Halloween and you asked to her pose like that, she wouldn't. :)


--GG

Gye Greene said...

Saw my comment to you in my in-box: realized I meant to say "IF she was a super-hero"...


--GG