Saturday, March 27, 2010

Revolution

After watching Jamie Oliver's show, I am totally on board (and very grossed out). I have put the above picture on the sidebar, which links to his petition, in case you want to sign it. After Anne's comment on the last post, I am glad to see Texas has so many signers. I think I am only number 2233 or something for VA. Come on, Virginia! West Virginia, where the show is being filmed, has less than 1000 signers. Boooooo!
By the way, my grandparents lived in Huntington, WV for a few years, so we used to go there as kids to visit them. In fact, I think that is where I saw both Star Wars and Grease for the first time, and it's also where I was when Elvis died.
Anyway, good luck to Jamie Oliver. Looks like he's got his work cut out for him with those lunch ladies.

3 comments:

Larry Feathers said...

You're correct about Grease and Elvis, but not Star Wars. We saw Star Wars at the drive-in off of Daisy Lane.

Tara said...

But I remember seeing it in a theater too. It seems like Curt was with me.

Larry Feathers said...

Being left out hurts.