Friday, December 17, 2010

Prepare to be Pummelled



OK, this is probably only fun to watch if you are me, or Kev, or one of Daphne's grandparents, so feel free to make it stop after a few seconds when you get the idea. (For some reason, I can't get the video narrow enough for the blog column, so if you want to see the cut off bits, you can go here.)

Then again, if I have taken a picture of you during the past three or four years, you might be in it. And it's kinda fun to pause it at random and see what picture comes up.

Anyway, this was put together by Pummelvision, which slurped photos from my Flickr account and strung them together, added some annoying music, and allowed me to watch my life (well, part of it, anyway), pass before my eyes. My flickr photos are very random, but imagine the possibilities if you had time to plan this out. For example, if you were pregnant, you could take a photo standing in the same spot every day for nine months, get them pummeled, and watch your belly grow in about three minutes. Or you could show people the 500 photos you took on your vacation to Branson without boring them into a coma. Fun!

The snow has delayed the schools in this county for two hours this morning. So instead of going to preschool from 8:30 to 11:30, Daphne will got from 10:30 to 12:30. That gives me only two hours to myself, so I need to go plan a strategy. There will be almost no time this weekend for Christmas preparations. I'm almost done, but there are loose ends, and things that need wrapping. That being said, I hve remained calm throughout the holiday season thus far, and am enjoying it more than I have in years. Yay, Christmas!

No comments: