Monday, June 09, 2014

Suddenly Summer


I don't know what happened.  Last time I blogged a blog, our peonies were still buds.


Now, they have bloomed and gone.


This was the last batch.  There were a few left on the bushes yesterday, but a storm came through last night and that was the end of that.

Today is the first day of the last week of school.  It's pretty much summer.  I walked Daphne and her friends to school today and it was muggy and soupy and very summer-like.  

I guess I got all caught up in the busy-ness of Spring, and didn't have time to blog.  Or maybe I just had a bad case of Spring Fever, and didn't MAKE time to blog.  Either way, I miss it, so I'm back at it again.  I will post a few very photo-intensive posts to try to get caught up.  A lot has happened over the past few weeks!  So stay tuned...


No comments: