Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Nelson!







Hey, remember these guys? Look at that hair!

My parents are currently on board Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas, and guess who is the featured entertainment? That's right. An older, shorter-haired set of Nelson twins (not to be confused with Olson twins which are completely different). Anyway, poor Nelson. Reduced to cruise ship status.

Now, everyone knows I love cruises, but certainly not for the shows. I love to be at sea and have mild adventures, like parasailing and river tubing and so forth. Last time I went on a cruise, I was supposed to go snorkeling with stingrays, but we had to bypass Grand Cayman because of a hurricane, so I didn't get to do it. Now, with all that happened with the crocodile hunter, I don't think snorkeling with stingrays is the mild adventure for me.

Well, anyway, hi to my parents who are probably checking this blog from the ship from time to time.

This blog has been brought to you by Daphne's Nap.

No comments: