Friday, September 15, 2006

New Shoe Review















So, the other day when I was feeling all frumpy and sorry for myself, I told Kev that I'd like to be "the Modern Mom." I'm not sure what that really means, exactly, but I am hoping these new orange shoes are a step (no pun intended) in the right direction. During my summer hibernation, I have pretty much worn my housepants around the clock, but now that the weather is getting better and I've got orange shoes, I am going to try to actually get myself dressed and get out more. Bonus: the shoes match the groovy owl scarf that Kev got me last year. Bring on the fall!

4 comments:

whitneydonkey said...

LOVE IT!!

fooiemcgoo said...

that is pink, isn;t it?

Tara said...

No, it's very orange. I'd never wear pink shoes.

Tara said...

On second thought, I WOULD wear pink slippers or Chuck Taylors.