Friday, March 06, 2009

No Coat Necessary


March 2009
Originally uploaded by Tara H.
Today it is warm out. And sunny. Aaaaaaah, yes.

We just got back from the birthday party. Daphne got to get all dressed up. She was excited. She said, "Mom, I am going to make some new friends at this party!" But she spent a lot of the time hiding because the party guests were mostly loud shouty boys brandishing swords. Plastic ones, but still dangerous. It was a knights and princesses party. Luckily, her friend Lauren was there and of course there was birthday cake to make it all worthwhile. And to my great joy, the birthday cake was actually CUPcakes, so there were no candle-blowing germs for me to fret about.

I am now completely exhausted, and Daphne is all wired on cupcakes and juice. I am about to attempt naptime, but I'm expecting a battle. At least there won't be swords.

No comments: