Friday, May 12, 2006

Busy Weekend Ahead

I am at my office, and I have rarely been so happy to come to work. It is SO loud at my house today. They are doing roof work, and whatever they were up to this morning was making the whole house shake. I have a client coming over this afternoon, so it may not be an easy session. We'll see how it goes.

Tonight, I think we are going to the movies. You know what that means: BBQ chicken wrap! Woo hoo! Then, tomorrow morning, we are going to a class at the hospital to learn, as Kev says, how to "operate the baby." We will learn infant safety and CPR, plus bathing and caring for newborns and stuff like that. I think it will be a good class. Tomorrow night, I am going to Larry Feathers' house to watch the TIVOed season finale of the Office, which I missed because we have no TV. Then, the 3rd game of the Mavs/Spurs series is on, so I will stay over there and watch that. Sunday is Mother's Day, and we are all going on a picnic. I am looking forward to being outside. It is supposed to be cool out.

So, not a lot of down time, but staying busy is good. Countdown to Peanut: 25 Days.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Peanut is coming!!!! Peanut is coming!!! Hey I talked to Shannon last night- she said you don't even feel the epideral (sp?) and she is a freak about shots. So YEA!!! No pain for you!!! I can't wait for Peanut to come!!! Sounds like a nice weekend ahead- I am taking a BIG OLE nap on Saturday. that is my plan!!!!

Gye Greene said...

The ''How to Use the Baby'' courses we did were pretty good. Includes how to hold the baby: Sounds easy, but there's a few good tips (like the ''football carry''). :)

--GG