Monday, May 15, 2006

The Horses are on the Track

The following is a list of things that should maybe happen during the next few weeks, but we don't know the timing or order. Which comes first? Place your bets!
  1. The Peanut will arrive.
  2. My belly button will go from innie to outie.
  3. The guys will finish our addition.
  4. Kev will get his car back from the ridiculous garage.
  5. LarryFeathers will blog.

The weekend was good. We went to the lake for a Mother's Day picnic with my mom and dad and LarryF. I thought it was fun because the weather was great and I even got to play a little smash-ball. Last night, Kev beat me at Stratego and then we played with Lincoln Logs (much more my speed than Stratego). AND the Mavs won game three on Saturday.

Now the builders are here, and it's about to get loud, so I am heading out. Maybe we will have a roof when I get home.

Countdown to Peanut - 21 days

1 comment:

whitneydonkey said...

belly button/peanut arrival
2. addition done
3.kev's car
4. larryfeathers proud uncle blog.