Saturday, May 27, 2006

The Home Stretch

Well, if I was going to bet the trifecta, I think I'd go with this:

1. Kev's car
2. Peanut
3. Room finished

I don't think my belly button is going to pop out, and it sadly seems very unlikely that LarryFeathers will ever blog again. The ridiculous auto shop finally received the part from Germany, and the car could be ready today. The room is still scheduled for completion on June 9, and the baby is still scheduled for June 5. I am officially 38 weeks pregnant, and I am finally feeling like someone who is 38 weeks pregnant. There are all kinds of new weird little pains and sensations, and I am uncomfortable more often than not. That's OK though. I have felt great most of the time up to this point, so I can't complain. The computer is misbehaving now, so time to stop blogging. Have a good holiday weekend.

UPDATE: Well, the turkeys at the garage now tell us Thursday or Friday on the car, and the Peanut is acting like she wants to come out, so I think it'll be neck and neck between those two at the finish line. I'd still bet on the room completion to show. We have sheetrockers here now...pictures to come soon.

1 comment:

whitneydonkey said...

pictures of the sheetrockers or the wall...hee hee.

I liked your "rub my belly" shirt!