Monday, May 22, 2006

Pioneer Days

I never could have made it as a pioneer. I like having all mod cons. As you know, we haven't had TV for a few weeks. Not THAT big of a deal, biggest whip is not being able to watch basketball. But on Friday, things got worse. The computer crashed, so we were without internet all weekend. The computer is now mostly repaired, but we are still not using the internet because we don't have an anti-virus loaded yet. So, no TV, no internet. All weekend, I had no idea what was happening in the world. I had no idea of the weather report. No email. No bloggability. Plus, inside our house were the many mosquitos let in by the construction crew, so we were fighting bugs all weekend. I think we killed most of them. Kev is a skilled mosquito killer. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not a pioneer.

So, sorry if you have commented or emailed and gotten no reply, that's why, and I'm sorry. I am at work now, and hope to get to some email and blogging before my client arrives.

And when we can use the internet at home again, I'll put up a few pictures of addition progress. Estimated finish date: June 9.

P= 14 days!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yea!!! by the time peanut gets home- she will have a quiet house!! Can't wait to see the casa!