Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Me-oh My-oh















Yesterday I made a big ol' pot of Jambalaya. I should have maybe made it a little spicier, but it was still good and reminded me of being in New Orleans. New Orleans has some of the best food ever. Kev must have liked it, because he took this picture. Anyway, if you have never had Jambalaya, you should make some. It is really fun and easy to make. It is so good that the great Hank Williams Sr. even wrote a song about it.
The only thing I didn't like was that this time I had to take the tails off the shrimp myself. Usually the fishmonger has already done that gruesome task for me. It is almost worse than cleaning chicken.
We are going to have it again tomorrow night, and freeze the rest for the days ahead when I am too tired to cook.

Speaking of which:

P=19 days...

1 comment:

whitneydonkey said...

That looks really good.
I bet the Peanut will like curry and such!