Monday, November 06, 2006

Let's Talk about Pie

So, I made my October pie, but now it's November and time to move on. I have been trying to decide what kind of pie to make this month, but so far haven't made up my mind. Kev suggested lemon meringue, which sounds great, but as I told him, that is more of an April pie. I don't really like pumpkin pie, so that's out. And I am saving apple pie for January, because by then I should have a new apple coring/peeling/slicing device, which will make making apple pie a peice of cake! I am leaning toward some sort of chocolate mousse pie, but will be happy to receive suggestions if any of you have an idea for a good Novembery pie. Cobblers and tarts count!

5 comments:

whitneydonkey said...

peanut butter pie

our printer is gone too

Gye Greene said...

My grandma used to make a great pie that was some sort of raspberry creme pie. You'd probably have to use froz. rasp., though -- are out-of-season pies allowed?

Shame about no pumpkin pies.

Maybe you could make apple pies, anyhow -- just for a compare-and-contrast, before-and-after comparison of how much EASIER it is, now that you have your magic apple peeler. :)


--GG

marty said...

sweet potato pie

Julie said...

Pecan Pie- or I agree with Whit- Peanut Butter Pie- YUMMY!

K. said...

Allright now, y'all are going to have to stop saying "yummy".

-K.