Sunday, November 26, 2006

Penguin Renewal!


Just in time to put me in the holiday spirit, I was notified today that Kev renewed my adoption of Tula the Penguin. Some of you may remember that my cool brother-in-law, Pat, gave me this penguin for Christmas last year. Here she is, sitting on her two eggs. When they hatch, I will receive more photos from the great Dr. Mike Bingham, protector of penguins.

I highly recommend giving someone you like a penguin for Christmas. You get a certificate and everything. And you get to name your penguin. And you can even go visit if you have several thousand spare dollars.

Special hello to Blair, who was just asking about Tula, and to Mary in Indiana...thanks for reading my blog!

4 comments:

Larry Feathers said...

Cornflake,

It's no big deal, but you use the words "special" and "especially" more than any American writer in history.

Go to any month's archive, hit CTRL+F and search "special".

Are you a man who manufactures? Who manufactures chairs? Are you a man who manufactures chairs and everywhere? You're a man who manufactures.

Tara said...

Larry, I think you are especially special.

Julie said...

Larry- at least she writes.... :)

I am especially excited that the penquin has a mommy for another year. :) Congrats

marty said...

well there goes one gift from a secret santa..