Friday, January 30, 2009

Countdown

Tomorrow, Daphne and I are going to Texas. I don't like to fly, but I'm trying not to think about it. I am just trying to picture myself sitting at my parents' house in the 70 degree weather having some of my mom's spaghetti. Yes. I will try to blog during the trip if I can. There will definitely be stories and pictures when we get back.

Meanwhile, Kev gets a whole week of having the house to himself. Kev, I command you to do something fun.

Now, I don't get out much or watch a lot of TV, but this morning I saw this headline on NBCWashington.com: Bam Backs Steelers. Seriously? Are people really calling the President of the United States "Bam?" Good grief. That is the most annoying thing I've heard since "Bennifer." I hope all this rock star treatment doesn't go to his head. The man has work to do.

OK. Gotta pack.

2 comments:

fooiemcgoo said...

calling Daphne "Dap" is kinda like that.

i have decided that I have went from indifferent to that picture below of daphne to loving it. i think she looks like a real character there.

the end

Tara said...

She IS a real character. I like it too.

PS. I will NEVER call her Dap.