Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And Right Away, the Happiness Project Pays Off - Literally!

So I was just cleaning out my desk drawers (see previous post) and I found $158.00 plus a lot of change that was in a box which I had forgotten about when we moved. I can now replace the stolen GPS*, PLUS buy myself a copy of the Happiness Project book. And my desk is extremely organized. I am all kinds of happy now.

*I forgot to blog about the thieves. It all started with Daphne's stomach virus. Her unfortunate incident in the backseat of my car caused me to have to get it cleaned, which caused me to have to leave the windows down overnight so the upholstery could dry, which caused the theft of my EZPass and my GPS. I shouldn't have left them in the car. It was my fault, really. But still. I never suspected there to be thieves in my driveway.

PS. If you haven't ever tried out Pandora.com, you should. I created a Kings of Convenience channel to clean my desk to. And yesterday, I cleaned Daphne's room to a Prefab Sprout channel. I'm thinking De La Soul for dinner...

1 comment:

Gye Greene said...

Bummer about the thieves.


--GG