Thursday, September 30, 2004

Cool Brad and Good Happy Fun Times

I want to say that I really like my cousins. They were my best friends when I was a little kid, and we were always pretty close. When I moved to Texas in 1979, my cousin Brad was only about a year old, so I missed a lot of Brad-time growing up. I just got to spend nine days with him during our vacation, and I'd like to say he is a very cool, smart, and insightful person. Brad appreciates things and thinks about things that I think a lot of people miss or take for granted. I was glad to get to hang out with him.

This morning, I told Kev that life at sea is the life for me. While life at sea is great, I might not appreciate it if I was there all the time. The best parts of being at sea are sunrise, sunset, sea birds, sea animals, and fresh clean air. But life with Kev is the life for me, no matter where that is. Being away made me really appreciate my nice husband and my clean comfy house.

Now that I am back home, I am going to try to have some more adventures so it still feels like vacation. Roller skating and going to the bird show are first on my list.

Fun Fact: The elephant is the only mammal besides humans that can stand on its head. (Courtesy KH)

No comments: