Wednesday, September 01, 2004

September!

At last, it is September. I remember on May 31, I got off a plane at DFW and walked outside into an oven-like world and wondered if I could possibly make it to this moment. Now, I would like to officially welcome September, and thank June, July, and August for not being that horrible this year. I'm sure we'll get another hot spell or two, but those are pshychologically more bearable when you know that October is a mere 29 days away.

I wanted to put a photo of a guillemot on here, but I can't figure out how to post pictures. If you want to see some funny pictures and read interesting blogs, please visit larryfeathers.blogspot.com. If you want to see a guillemot, look it up on Google. I am hoping Larry can tell me how to put pictures on here, because I think more people would care about the guillemot if they could see one.

I promise I will try not to over-do it on bird talk.

2 comments:

Robert_M said...

Is the guillemot best served with red or white wine?

Tara said...

Now, that's not very nice.