Friday, November 12, 2004

Dogs

Yesterday I went to the Downtown SPCA to get a birthday gift for Topsy, Good Neighbor Ron's dog. If any of you out there want a good dog, go to the SPCA. They have some really good ones. There are good puppies, and good older dogs too. At the end of the big dog row, there is a GREAT dog named Trixie who really needs a nice new home because she was abandoned by her owners and is scared at the SPCA. She was shaking like a leaf, but calmed down a lot after I petted her for a while. She is two years old, and already trained. She is really gentle and sweet and I think if you met her you would want to take her home as much as I did! Plus they have cats and rabbits. Even if you don't want a new pet, the SPCA is a good place to visit because the dogs and cats and rabbits really really like having visitors.

Tomorrow is the Dog party next door. I found out there are going to be lots of dogs there, and I wonder what GNR is going to do if it rains. There will also be tamales.

No comments: