Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Oh dear.

If global warming continues at the current rate, it is projected that polar bears will be gone by the year 2100. That makes me very very sad. The scientists have been warning people for decades, but nobody listens to the scientists. I have a theory that maybe if scientists didn't have such crazy scientist hair, people might take them more seriously. All the scientists on PBS and Discovery Chan. have wild sticking-up hair. Anyway, tomorrow I am going to my first Sierra Club meeting. Maybe they can tell me how to help the polar bears, and maybe the guillemots too, while I'm at it. Come to think of it, my hair isn't exactly tame. Especially the new silver hairs that are coming in at an alarming rate. I wonder if that's why nobody takes me seriously. Hmm...

No comments: