Thursday, September 29, 2005

Happy Happy Joy Joy

It finally rained last night and it is 62 degrees right now! The high today is predicted to be only 78 degrees! (Yesterday it was 101). Do you think it's time for cobbler? Mmmmm...I think I'll wait a couple more weeks just to make sure. It's supposed to be 91 again by Monday. Dangit.

Also, I have received word of two more incoming soups (Thanks Whitney and John!). So that makes four. Just a few more will necessitate a LRHS all-star soup book. It can be yours for the low low price of one soup recipe. But wait! There's more! As an added bonus, I may include a special section with recipes from Kev's Sandwhich Revolution. So hurry and send your recipe today!

I think this is gonna be the best day I've had for quite a while.

PS. I don't really like Ren and Stimpy...too much booger-humor.

5 comments:

Julie said...

I just went for my walk and knew you were doing the dance of joy. It is still 63 degrees and it is 10:41am!!! I was cold at first!!! Yippee!!!

marty said...

Ren n Stimpy brought us songs like LOG,Happy Happy Joy Joy, and Don't Whiz on the Electric Fence etc.. there everyday humor is minorly disgusting.

K. said...

technically, they are referred to on the Ren & Stimpy Show as "Magic Nose Goblins", not boogers.

-K.

Tara said...

Confession: I have probably only watched a total of about 5 minutes of Ren and Stimpy, and quit watching because one of them passed gas or had the so-called Magic Nose Goblins or something and I just couldn't take it. So I really have no right to judge their overall comedic value.

I do like Beavis and Butthead in small doses though.

Gye Greene said...

Actually, your reaction to the burpin' and fartin' was probably pretty accurate: either you have the mindset of a eight-year-old and think that stuff's hilarious, or ya don't.

I personally don't mind it, but The Lady does. (Maybe it's a male/female thing?)


--GG