Thursday, February 03, 2005

Could it be?

Is that the sun I see out my window this morning? It's been so long!

My day was off to a bad start, as the pilot went out during the night again, and it was freezing in my house. I hate lighting the pilot. I know one of these days there will be an explosion. But I'll take that risk, because I gotta have my indoor heating. I was thinking about the pioneers, and how fun it would have been to travel through the wilderness before it was covered with strip-malls. And then I was thinking about extreme temperatures and lack of bathrooms and killing one's own dinner and I just don't think it's my thing. I'm not very tough like those pioneer women. Anyway, I am happy that the sun is out and that my house is warmer now and maybe it won't be such a bad day. Maybe I'll even go make pancakes!

Hey, does anyone know what is going to happen to Cuba when Castro passes away? I was just wondering, because I'd really like to go there. The PPHPHB is working on a Cuban song, but it's too early to tell if it's CD-worthy. If any of you have some timbales and would like to be a special guest, let us know!

Also, does anyone know how I can get a meeting with the President? I need to talk to him about some stuff.

1 comment:

Robert_M said...

Donate a mountain of money, that usually works.