Sunday, February 13, 2005

Sunday Morning Blog

After a couple days of being very under the weather (but not sick!), I am back up and around and blogging. The sun is out, and I can see some nice birds outside, and some potential new neighbors looking at the duplex across the street. They look pretty nice I think. Kev took good care of me while I was feeling bad, so a shout out to him for that. He is now entertaining me with some nice guitar music while I blog. Hmm...now there are some different people looking at the duplex. They look nice too. I bet the rent is really high over there. We thought about maybe getting a place to rent out, but I don't think being landlords is the job for us. People usually don't like landlords. I want to be something people like. Like a park ranger or concierge. Hey! I wonder how much the ice cream man gets paid? Everyone likes the ice cream man.

I am excited to report that the PPHPHB is Number 3 on the nowhere radio Latin Charts for Otra Parte, and is Number 2 on the Children's chart for The Chipmunk Song. So thanks to you guys for boosting our ratings.

I am very very sad to report that I killed another bird. An injured pigeon was crossing northwest highway. I slowed down, but it was too late. Ugh. Why do things like this keep happening to me? I love birds. Even pigeons. I wonder if the PETA people somehow set up this "Accident" to make me feel bad because of the whole nickel episode. Anyway, I am very sorry Mr. Pigeon.

Napoleon Dynamite and Garden State are both good movies that we have pay-per-viewed recently.

Kev has the accordian now! I am in for a real treat!

Check out Larry Feathers for some interesting fun facts about flounder.

No comments: