Wednesday, February 09, 2005

New Good Blog Alert

If you are interested in biscuits and gravy and Garland, and even if you aren't, then have I got a blog for you! I know, I know, after the whole horseheadfairyland thing, you all think I am crying wolf, and that you'll go to this new blog, get sucked in, and be disappointed that nothing new ever appears. I don't think this will be the case this time (and by the way, horseheadfairyland has assured me there will be new material in the near future). Anyway, please check out "Screaming from the Pulpit," at

www.nomelonnolemon.blogspot.com

for some good stuff. This blog is written by someone we'll call "Robby Two-Takes," who can tell a story like nobody's business. His blogs are sure to create lift in your day. Maybe if we are lucky, he'll tell the story of the toothpick lady from his old job! He's got a million of 'em! So check it out.

By the way, here is a fun fact: no melon no lemon is a palindrome!


No comments: