Friday, February 18, 2005

Skunk Smell Update

I am writing this from my brother's house, where I am visiting Albert the Dog because he is sad from people not wanting to be around him. Actually, he doesn't smell that bad. I can still detect a little skunkiness, but not too much. He is a good boy, and I am glad he is almost through this ordeal.

I can't believe the response my previous Albert/Skunk blog received! I'll have to write about Albert's adventures more often.

In other news, Kev and I are going to Houston tomorrow for a going away party for a friend. It will be nice to get away for a couple days and have some fun. I am hoping to go to Goode Company barbeque while we are there.

This morning I sent letters to Senators Hutchison and Cornyn of Texas regarding the Artic Refuge. These were not computer generated letters, but real ones that I composed myself. I will be very interested to see if I get a response, and if so, how quickly. I feel like a good citizen today. So that's something I guess.

Kev and I could use a little good news, so if any of you have some, please tell us about it via the "comments."
Tales of Adventure in Houston coming soon...have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Robert_M said...

How was h town?

Tara said...

Coming soon to a blog near you...