Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Talk

Good Halloween Candy:
Fun-size chocolate candy bars with no coconut, m-n-m's.

Lame Halloween Candy:
Candy corn, Circus Peanuts, anything "healthy," Tootsie rolls.

Coolest costume I remember wearing: Ace Frehley from KISS - 4th or 5th grade.

Lamest costume I remember wearing: I drew a picture of Steven Tyler's face on a paper plate and wore it on my head. I was about 20.

Do people still bob for apples? That is so gross.

I like the Great Pumpkin a lot, but they say "stupid" way too much. And the whole thing with the rocks is depressing. I wonder what Charlie Brown is like as an adult after all that.

Someone needs to write a really good Halloween song. Monster Mash is pretty tired.

1 comment:

Gye Greene said...

One of the benefits of writing a holiday song is that at least you'll get royalties one month of the year.

Ever hear Dramarama's "Earth Day" song? In Seattle, they'd play it every year on the "alternative" station. :)

One of my best costumes was going as one of the Devo guys: yellow coveralls, red flowerpot hat... :)


--GG