Monday, October 15, 2007

Posh Spice Hair



Lately I have been having a bit of a hair crisis. Remember in Napoleon Dynamite when Pablo's head got hot so he shaved it all off? Sometimes that's what I feel like doing. My hair is overwhelming my head. So today on the internet, I tried on some different hairs. Here is what I would look like if I had Victoria Beckham's hair.

UPDATE: Of course, Kev is right...I mean Pedro, not Pablo. This is what happens when you watch too much Noggin and Nick Jr.

Kev would not like it if I got all my hair cut off. He likes my long hair. But someday, it's probably gonna happen. Just like Pablo.

Just for fun, here is what Kev would look like with Victoria Beckham's hair:





Oh my gosh...I am going to get in trouble for this.

5 comments:

Gye Greene said...

Eeek!!! IT'S DAVID BOWIE!!!!!!!

Oh, wait... it's just Kevin.


Re: your hair. I sat for three or four minutes, trying to describe your facial expression. Can't describe it, except somewhere in the range of ''uncomfortable''.

The hair's a good look for ya, though.

--GG

Gye Greene said...

In looking at the photo with the "ice cream" post, I realized what makes your "Posh Spice" pic look so weird: Yer not smiling.

Don't think I've seen a blog-pic of you **not** smiling. Since I don't know what you look like not-smiling, then the non-smiling pic didn't really look like Tara the Blogger.


Kevin does still look like David Bowie, though.

Halloween costume idea?


--GG

K. said...

Lovely. Thanks for turning me into a Spice Girl in front of the entire Internet.

I think you mean Pedro, not Pablo. One is a Mexican, the other is a Penguin.

-K.

Julie said...

Kevin looks hysterical! No more playing on the computer for you T- and I don't like that hair for you either- I really can't imagine you with anything but the long curls anymore- maybe short curls in a bob but kinda defeats the purpose. No posh hair. booo

Kathy said...

Your hair is beautiful, Tara. If you are looking for a change, set up your ironing board and iron it!! Not sure I like the new style on you, but it looks really cute on Kevin!! LOL!!! HAHAHAHAH!!!!