Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday


Sunday
Originally uploaded by Tara H.
This morning, I woke up feeling crabby. Then, I accidentally used shower gel to wash my hair and had to start all over again with shampoo. I thought it was going to be a really bad day. So, I went to the grocery store, felt a little better because I got some pumpkin spice coffee there, and when I got back, there was a freshly baked apple cobbler (thanks Kim and Marty!) sitting on the counter that Kev made while I was gone. After I put away the groceries, we packed up the Peanut in the wagon and went to the park to fly a kite and climb the cool tree. I got to sit on a blanket and relax while Kev chased Daphne all over the playground. In the afternoon, Daphne took a three hour nap and I made jambalaya, and for dessert, we had the cobbler, warmed up with some ice cream on the side. It was a good day after all. In fact, aside from the shower gel thing, I'd say it was exactly what Sunday should be. I am a very lucky girl.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That sounds like a GREAT day! sans the shower gel- :)

Gye Greene said...

That **does** sound like a nice day.

I'd forgotten that people with long hair live in a different world than people with short hair: Washing my hair doesn't take long enough warrant a compent of ''starting all over again''. :)


--GG

Tara said...

Thanks for understanding, GG. It is a HUGE production to have to wash and rinse my hair twice.