Friday, October 19, 2007

(TGI)Flashback Friday


This week's theme is Grandpa, so here I am with mine in April 1969. The other baby is my cousin Curt. I don't remember ever seeing any pictures of myself with my other grandpa. That makes me kind of sad. The grandpa in the picture was awesome. He worked really hard all of his life. For fun he liked golf and baseball, and he collected beer cans. I think he wanted to build some kind of a shed out of them or something. He also had a real glass eye! I don't remember my other grandpa very well, except for this one time when he wanted to tie a string between the bathroom door and my loose tooth to yank it out. I think he was probably just teasing.

1 comment:

Gye Greene said...

Hm! Same facial expression as in the ''posh spice'' photo.

Grandpas are cool.


--GG