Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Top Five Tuesday


There is a nice restaurant in New Albany called A Nice Restaurant. We went there twice for breakfast. It was nice.







Top Five Harvest Homecoming / New Albany Foods I Enjoyed During My Trip:





1. Homemade hot apple dumpling with vanilla ice cream from the Presbyterian Church booth which I have already discussed at length


2. Chicken and Dumplings (above) from the Redman's Club booth


3. Pizza from Pizza King (below)


4. Dutch Apple Pie ice cream from Zesto


5. Fried biscuits with apple butter from Huber's









Honorable mention: Zesto's chocolate malt, French toast from A Nice Restaurant, and the fish sandwich from the Hungry Pelican.

It is funny that a visitor from Dallas, which has many many great restaurants, finds a place like New Albany, Indiana to be such a Culinary Hotspot. But it's true. I wish there was a way to import those Top Five items. I could eat those chicken and dumplings every day.







No comments: