Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat


Tonight, I went trick or treating for the first time in many many years. We took the Peanut over to Swiss Ave, where all the bazillionaires go all out with lights and decorations and dry ice and you name it. We went early, but by the time we left, it was packed. I have heard that the people there spend a thousand dollars just on candy. It is really cool for the older kids. Daphne will love it when she gets bigger. This year, we just took her up to a few houses and let her practice for next year. Above, Kev is taking her up to the first house. Her first treat was a Kit Kat. Here she is below, making the discovery:


In that last frame there, she is desperately saying "open open open." We let her have some. What the heck.

Anyway, it was fun, but I am glad Halloween is finally over. It seems like it's been going on and on for weeks. The only thing I'm sorta sad about is that I won't get to hear Moose A. Moose on Noggin' sing "I Don't Like Candy Corn" any more. Oh well. I'm sure he'll have a turkey song or something starting tomorrow.

2 comments:

K. said...

I'm glad her first Halloween candy was a Kit Kat, and not Candy Corn. Or rocks.

fooiemcgoo said...

candy corn is the worst.

I like all these pictures and her outfit.

i want to buy a wagon like that for alex but the wife says we don't need one.

i think she must be wrong, b/c it looks nice to have. can i borrow yours?