Monday, October 22, 2007

Happy (Cold) Monday


This happy place is our front yard during the Valentine's Day blizzard of 2004. Kev made the bear, and I made the little snowperson on the left. Later that night, or maybe the next day, we went to Macaroni Grill for dinner, where Kev discovered that there was a picture of my snowman on the front page of the Dallas Morning News while he was in the restroom. I didn't know that newspapers were posted in men's restrooms until that day! Mmmmmm, Macaroni Grill. Chicken Marsala and panna cotta with raspberries. I think I need to get off the computer and go eat some lunch.

2 comments:

Gye Greene said...

Sorry, can't tell: What's the bear holding (red thing)?


Newspaper: Hey! Famousness. :)

Did you get a clipping of it?


--GG

(Interesting verification word: "Gap Mr. X")

Tara said...

I believe it is a small terra cotta flower pot, and I'm pretty sure we put carrots in it.

I do have a clipping somewhere. I guess that's my fifteen minutes.