Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Motorcycle Mamas



That's me on my Aunt Mary's scooter, going around the circle at Aunt Kaffy's house. I was Hell on Wheels! OK, so I wasn't really Hell on Wheels. I wasn't even Heck on Wheels. I don't think I broke 20 mph. Daphne can probably walk faster than I was going. But it was still really fun. I even got to wear Kathy's cool motorcycle jacket and doo-rag. I didn't wear the helmet because it made me look like a stormtrooper, plus it was heavy and made my head want to fall over. But IF YOU ARE GOING TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE, YOU MUST ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET! HELMETS SAVE LIVES! Just get one that fits your head properly.

That's my mom below on the same scooter. She really had fun. Doesn't she have excellent posture?! Thanks, Kathy, for showing us how to ride. And thanks Mary, for letting us try out your wheels. It was really fun.



No comments: