Monday, October 31, 2005

I Got Got Got, Got No Pants

Deep heavy sigh.

Took my new work pants to the tailor down the street last week, because let's be honest, I'm never gonna hem them myself. Went to pick them up just now.

"Sorry. They not ready. Be ready tomorrow," said Master Fu, the tailor.

DANGIT!

I have to leave for work soon and I have no pants. I guess I am going to have to wear the old brown cords I wore last time I went to work. I hope no one notices.

And my pants problems are only going to get more complicated over the next few months.

3 comments:

Gye Greene said...

I recall The Lady having a similar pants problem. For her, the situation was partially solved by having a sister in town who had recently given birth: sisterly clothes-swapping.

How amenable are you to overalls?


--TG

K. said...

I've tried telling her she looks good in overalls (especially with a banjo on her knee) but to no avail. See profile picture to the right.

-K.

whitneydonkey said...

I wore the same two hippy shirts and preg suede pants pretty much for 9 months. Thats the beauty of your situation. People don't expect you to have 100 pairs of pants now. You win. I wish I had a scanner so I could show you those two tops and the pants. Get some pants you love and wear the heck out if them!!!! You will look pretty.