Friday, October 21, 2005

My Cousins are Cool

I have lots of cool cousins and sometimes a couple of them even take the time to read my blog, even though I am sure they have very little if any interest in birds or eggplants or McMansions. One of them is Ben that I told you about before, the one who saved the cat from the drywall. Ben is very internet-savy, and has started an internet radio station and he put some of the PPHPHB songs on it, so check out Beancast by clicking the link below:

http://live.beanblog.com/

Thanks, Bean!

PS: If you go there, request one of the Bean songs. He can play the banjo. Plus, I didn't know this, but he can sing pretty well, which you can hear on his song Blogger Man. You won't get the jokes, they are very inside, but it's still good. (Warning: There is at least one really bad curse word in that song.)

No comments: