Tuesday, October 04, 2005

New Song Alert

So if you want to hear Kev's cool jazz song that I've been blogging about, now you can. Go over to the PPHPHB on Nowhere Radio link on the right, and click it, then discography, then Volume III, then "The Lake Catherine Affair." This one's all Kev...sadly there was no need for my cowbell or maraca skills on this particular piece. Also, it isn't quite finished. We're hoping this dude we sorta know will add some trumpet. Anyway, I really like it. It's groovy. Kev is a good composer. So have fun if you listen to the Lake Catherine Affair. (And let me know if you think it needs a little cowbell.)

3 comments:

Larry Feathers said...

Man, that is some good stuff.

Hadn't heard Barbec's Diner yet either. That's my favorite one. Nice use of the kazoo. Kevin should do more singing.

Tara said...

Very glad you liked those songs, Larry. Thanks for listening to them.

K. said...

Thanks! I'll bet you never knew your sister was a kazooist.

Larry should do more blogging.

-K.