Friday, October 14, 2005

Score!

So, I just got the mail. In the mail was a $10.00-off Daddy Jack's coupon, which is the place with the velvety lobster bisque to which we are going when Kev gets home. Plus, I got a package from my cool friend Shannon, who is so Hollywood that she has apparently changed her name to Coyote, ...a belated birthday pack of cool snacks from Trader Joe's and some burned CDs of good music I like. If you are looking for a good healthy snack, try dry-roasted edamame (lightly salted) from Trader Joe's. You may have to ask your friends in LA to send them though.

Thanks, Shannon Kay!

2 comments:

whitneydonkey said...

mmmmmmmmmmm
good for yall.
I totally dig bisque.
dip some buttered bread in it for me.

Gye Greene said...

If you have Seattle friends, we have Trader Joe's also.

--GG (ex-Seattle)