If you fear the world, it's not necessarily better to just stay home:
- An estimated 280,190 toilet, shower, and bathtub accidents sent people to the ER in 2002.
- razors were linked to 33, 532 injuries.
- hot water - 42, 077 injuries.
- 23,283 sink injuries
- each year, about 400 people unintentionally suffocate or strangle themselves in bed.
- air pollution is 10 to 50 times higher indoors than outdoors.
And if you do decide to go out:
- half of all bills and coins carry infectious germs
- 5 people a year are killed by falling vending machines
The Lazy Russian Horses Show: Entertaining and Educational!