Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Keeping the Positivity Going

If I was a mean and nasty person like Noreen from Emeraldbile, I would write about how much I hate people who talk about sushi a lot, and how tired I am of poker being on TV all the time, and all of the violent things I will do if I hear any more songs about rain.
Instead, I will write about the greatness of Central Market, my happiness to see a new Mr. Rogers book at Barnes and Noble yesterday, and the fact that there should be lots more songs like "Chicken Payback" by some people called Bees.

2 comments:

Gye Greene said...

Bees -- a local band? Tips for hearing this song? :)

There's a great song by a Belgian(?) band Telex, called "Temporary Chicken."

--TG

Tara said...

I have no idea who they are...the song was on a cd I got from my friend. I'd say check Amazon or Limewire.

I also like the Chicken Song by the GREAT Mississippi John Hurt.