Monday, April 11, 2005

Waiting for Cameron

Here I am in my flourescently-lit office once again, thinking about how green my skin looks in here, waiting for my last kid of the day, and blogging. Now, I blog for my own personal fun and satisfaction, and not for anyone else. With that said, I have to admit it sure is fun to get lots of comments like on my last entry. Thanks for participating in the LRHS!

Thanks to Tall Guy for listening to the PPHPHB, and for telling other people to listen to it. Sorry you have a cold.

Marty - Funny, I thought bee-keeping would be right up Kim's alley for some reason. Maybe because, like Kevin, she is good at everything, and I figured DIY honey would be something she'd go for. I am SO hoping you guys really will come down for the July baseball games. I promise there will be lots of fun and big southern breakfasts. But it will be really really horribly unbearably hot.

Robert M. - Squidward is funny. Did you see the one where he tries to get a band together? Genius.

K.- You may be a little ornery at times, but not as whiney as Squidward. Thank God.

I have recently become fascinated with Hitler documentaries. There is no end to the madness with this guy. If you can handle a very heavy film, check out Downfall. Very interesting, and extremely well-acted.

I have also become very depressed to discover that I am getting old-lady hands. The silver hairs are OK, but the hand thing is upsetting.

I think the makers of razors and razor accessories are conspiring against the American people. They keep changing the razors so we have to up-grade. First there were two blades, then three, then FOUR. I guess they figured five blades wouldn't fly (Americans are too smart for that!), so now there is a button you can push on your razor, making it Turbo, or some such. I recently had to trade in my Venus razor, which I was perfectly happy with, for a Venus Divine (for crying out loud) with an extra moisturizing strip. I imagine there are people with names like Frank, Bob, and Liz, sitting around a table in a board room, trying to come up with the new big thing in razor technology. I think these are the same people who keep coming up with more and more ways to put extra cheese on your pizza pie. As if Americans need more cheese. So, let me know if you would like to join in my fight against better razors, more cheese, and higher parking fees at rock shows and sports events (previous blog). We CAN make a difference!

Also, LarryFeathers has returned to blogging.

No comments: