Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Dork Factor

As you may have noticed, Kev came up with a Dork Factor scale during the discussion of recumbent bikes. First, I would like to sincerely thank Marty for saying I'm not a dork ,and I would like to sarcastically thank Kev for making me the poster child for level 3 of the DF scale.

But really, it's OK. I have embraced my dork-ness. I tried for a long time to be cool, and it just didn't work out. It wasn't me.

But, I do want to say for the record, I DON'T wear socks with sandals. Anymore.

2 comments:

marty said...

Socks without sandals is key, and your love and understanding of baseball secures you from ever being truly dorky. San Antonio Missions @ Frisco for a 4 game series.

marty said...

Side note... if you wish to go to the games give me a call and I will attempt to get you free tickets through Timmy.