Friday, June 24, 2005

Tornado Slide

When I was a kid in New Albany, we used to go spend time at the generically-named Community Park. Community Park had a slide which was unofficially known as the Tornado Slide, and it was the ultimate slide for all New Albany youth. I was surprised on my recent visit to find it was still there. I wanted to slide down it so bad, but the turns were pretty sharp, and I wasn't sure I could fit. So, I sent Ralph instead. These pictures are dedicated to Julie and Kathy because they are fans of the monkey shots. Also thanks to my dad for taking me to the park and participating in silliness.

2 comments:

Robert_M said...

The monkey book idea has legs. Do it!

marty said...

I concur with the monkey book idea! and to truly give it legs perhaps each book should come with its very own monkey (or how to make your own monkey...Kim... she is singing a mini theme song for you monkeys)