Friday, June 17, 2005

Still in Texas

Well, my dad goofed. He thought he bought tickets for a 7:36 AM flight, but last night, I happened to notice on the print-out from Travelocity that it is in fact a 7:36 PM flight. It is good I noticed, or we'd have gotten up at around 4 in the morning for nothing. Anyway, I am still here, at my parents house. I spent the night, thinking it would make things easier for such an early flight. Now everyone is cranky and tired and we're not going to get to Indiana until around midnight. I am disappointed because I had big plans to go out with a bunch of my cousins tonight. My consolation will be a midnight swim in my aunt's pool. The Zesto will have to wait until tomorrow.

Got the good news yesterday that Kev and I will be having visitors from Long Island in July. I am not sure they know what they are in for, coming to Texas in mid-summer. But we will have a great time in spite of the heat.

I hope you all have a good weekend. I have asked Kev to be a guest blogger while I'm gone, but I don't know if he will do it.

4 comments:

Robert_M said...

K is staying?


Party at K's!!!

j/k

marty said...

Kim and I discussed it. Our trip to Texas is contingent upon Tara. We must have confirmation she will join the family in Ocean City in August. All screech owl reports will stop also until we get the information we desire .
Tara TO OCEAN CITY ORGANIZATION
TOCO

Tara said...

OK, count me in. I hear there is parasailing! Who's going up with me?

marty said...

i wanted to parasail the first time I went to OC but my finances weren't agreeing with me at the time... so u got a friend in me. A sailing we will go!