Friday, June 10, 2005

Quiz Regret

Given more time, I feel I could have come up with better or more interesting questions. Oh well.

Today is a happy day because it is a central market day. The featured coffee was French Vanilla, the jazz was a little on the smooth side, the cheese sample was Wisconsin Cheddar (a little boring). I got there right as the store opened. My new strategy will be to go about 15 minutes after opening, so I won't get stuck in the initial produce back-up. I am looking forward to some raspberries and Peanut Butter Puffins Cereal for breakfast.

Here are some jokes for you today:

Q: Why was the broom late for work?
A: Because he over-swept.

(My 6 year old cousin told me that one)

Did you hear about the cowboy who wore paper pants?
He was arrested for rustling.

(My 30-hmm-hmm year old husband told me that one. He won't tell me where he heard it. )

I like both of thoses jokes. They are very corny.

1 comment:

Gye Greene said...

Two that I made up, when I worked at at "rock clothing" store:

(1) What do Egyptian geese say?

A: "Anhk, anhk."


(2) What do you say when someone gives you an anhk necklace as a gift?

A: "Ankhs!"


--GG